Junior Azure Engineer- Hybrid working.
- Greenfield Azure migration.
- Highly respected Irish organization.
- Superb work life balance (Flexi time).
Join this Irish organization as an Azure cloud Engineer. The organization have a fantastic reputation in the Irish market as their mission statement is centered around social inclusion and the growth of the Irish economy. This role represents an opportunity to continue your technical development in the Azure space, offering limitless growth opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Azure skillsets and make a major contribution to this company’s cloud footprint as you build virtual machines in Azure. This is a diverse role that will see you responsible for on premise and cloud infrastructure, as well as maintaining security compliance. This is a greenfield project, allowing ample opportunity for you to have a major impact on the cloud infrastructure.
This company really values its employees and takes an active interest in their personal progression. There is a culture of innovation that encourages employees to showcase new ideas that bring tangible benefits to their team. You will also be supported in educational pursuits and certifications.
- Develop your Azure capabilities in a nurturing environment.
- Have a very positive impact on public development around Ireland.
- Display a willingness/ambition to upskill and expand your technical skillset.
- Windows infrastructure administration..
Salary / Remuneration: 50,000 – 60,000 (Based on experience)
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
Contact Daniel Mc Sweeney