Java Senior Developer Contract – Highly Flexible
- Develop solutions that will impact millions of customers worldwide
- Only 1 day per week in-office
- Use the latest and greatest tech
The Java Senior Developer role is within a prominent global financial services company, dedicated to providing high-quality services to millions of customers worldwide. With a focus on innovation and technology, they strive to deliver efficient solutions while maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. They are looking for a talented senior Java developer to join them on a 9-month contract.
The successful candidate will join the dispute resolutions team, a pivotal group within the organization responsible for ensuring top-notch service delivery to global customers. The team is based in the company’s recently-opened tech hub in south Dublin. This dynamic team consists of a Lead, 5 software developers, and a QA specialist, working collaboratively to address high-impact challenges.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of critical systems that directly impact millions of customers worldwide.
- Engage in continuous learning and professional growth opportunities, leveraging cutting-edge technologies in the financial services domain.
- Enjoy a supportive and inclusive work culture that encourages innovation, creativity, and personal development.
- 7+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience using the Spring framework.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
Day Rate / Remuneration: TBC
For more information contact Andrew Dowd confidentially on +353 1 960 9973 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Java Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Please feel free to view: https://www.archer.ie/java-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Ireland.