Java developer to gain mobile experience
Exciting role for a Java software engineer with 1-4 years experience and an interest in learning new technologies. In this role you will gain experience with Android and Objective-C (iOS) as well as C# and C++.
Joining a software company that have created a B2C payments platform that is used by millions on a daily basis. The company is at the forefront of innovative mobile payment solutions.
You will get to design and develop new features using a range of technologies with fantastic opportunities for you to learn and grow on a daily basis.
Role / opportunity:
• Java Developer to learn Android, Objective-C (iOS), C# and C++.
• Contributing to software that is at the forefront of mobile payments and traditional payments
• Designing and developing new features
• There will be a steep learning curve involved learning new technologies and languages
• Develop systems using efficient, secure and clear code following both industry and company standards.
• Write detailed software design documents to support our SDK API
• Enhancing features and ensuring feature consistency across three ecosystems (Android, iOS, Windows)
Skills / experience:
• 1-4 years experience of Java development
• Exposure to any of: Android, Objective-C (iOS), C/C++ , C# / .NET
• Experience in designing and maintaining software APIs
• Time spent with embedded systems, e.g. Raspberry Pi
• Experience working with and interfacing to REST or Web Services Experience
• Banking or card payments, POS or EMV
• Mobile App development
• Pension, Health Insurance, Bonus
• South Dublin location
• Parking and near to LUAS
For more information, contact Sam Perrin confidentially on +353 1 649 8512 or apply below with your CV.
I specialise in recruiting for Java developers, if you wish to discuss this or other software development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland