Java Developer – Learning Opportunities
- Aviation Industry
- Small Company
- Autonomous Team
Our client is a market leader in developing software solutions for companies in the Aviation, Healthcare & Import/Export market sectors and Customs & Excise solutions. They are a well-established and secure organization that is thriving, despite current market conditions. The culture is friendly, with nice people, high standard and a technology focused environment.
We are hiring a backend Java developer to design and code functional programs and applications using J2EE developments.
This organisation is expanding its IT team and is looking for a qualified application developer to provide the most advanced solutions in the market.
- Interesting and challenging products which will expand your skills and enhance learning.
- Exposure to work with senior managers in the company.
- The opportunity to get involved in a broader range of projects.
- Contribute input into system architecture & design.
- 4/5 years’ experience using Java
- Previous experience working with databases & SQL
- Front end knowledge of UI core tech.
Salary/Remuneration: EUR 60,000 – 80,000 per annum
For more information contact Melissa Caramante confidentially on +353 1 649 8531 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Software Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland