Java Developer – 6 month contract – AWS, Spring Boot
The team has solid engineering processes and builds high quality applications using modern technologies and engineering best practices. It is an agile environment, using CI/CD pipelines and test automation.
As a Java Software Engineer, your focus will be on designing and developing back end Java & Spring Boot micro services for a new digital application sitting on top of their core systems. It will suit an experienced engineer with strong Java skills, who is adaptable with particularly strong problem solving skills.
It is a 6 month contract, likely to roll long term. It will start as remote but will eventually be a hybrid model, a mix of remote and coming into their Dublin office. They have a number of contractors in the team and a track record of offering extensions.
Role / opportunity:
- Contract Java Software Engineer role
- 6 month contract likely to roll long term
- Java, Spring Boot, SQL, microservices, DevOps
- New digital web application
- Back end focused java software engineering role
- Tackle complex, challenging projects
- Agile environment
- CI/CD pipelines in place
Skills / experience:
- 8 + years’ experience in software engineering
- High Level Java engineering skills
- Experience with microservices, Spring Boot advantageous
- €400 – €450 per day
- 6 month contract
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org