IT Systems Analyst
- Career Progression – Fast Growing Company
- Client-facing role
- Supportive, close-knit team
This internationally leading company is investing in the growth of its end-to-end SaaS platform. With this new IT Systems Business Analyst role, you will join the company’s large, well-established IT function, performing a key new role in its new modern, well-located Dublin City Centre offices.
The IT Systems Business Analyst opportunity suits a professional experienced in Application Support, SQL, and upgrades. You will go through an intensive initial training programme, giving you the tools to succeed in the role. In a key client facing, technical role, you will manage the upgrade of critical IMS systems for multiple client organisations.
The company’s strong culture of internal promotion creates good progression opportunities. You will have the opportunity to liaise closely with external and internal stakeholders to provide remote management, administration and support for the company’s technical solutions.
- Train clients in optimal use of the system
- Manage IMS system upgrades
- Manage communications between client and organisation
- Conduct user administration and parameter configuration
- Ensure system availability
- Oversee daily operation processing monitoring
Skills / Experience:
- Application Support experience
- SQL skills
- Related Academic qualification
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – €60,000 city centre location with strong benefits package
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on+353 (0)1 649 8516 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland