IT Desktop Support Role through Italian
3 – 4 month long interview process
- Global player in financial services managing 70+ billion in assets
- City centre location close to transport services and amenities
- Excellent benefits and great culture
This international financial organisation is seeking an IT Desktop Support professional to join their ranks in their Dublin HQ. This company is a major player in global banking, and they operate out of over 5,500 branches worldwide. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to join a vast network of industry professionals, and establish themselves as an IT Support professional.
This company is looking for a highly motivated and ambitious IT Desktop Support professional who is seeking to join a company and improve their own support skills while simultaneously adding value to their company. Here, the successful applicant will get the opportunity to liaise with senior IT professionals, and establish themselves as an industry specialist in an organisation that values innovation and autonomy.
As an IT Desktop Support professional in this company you will operate as a key point of support in the Dublin office, while also providing support to your international colleagues. This position will introduce you to a whole network of established industry specialists, allowing you access to years of collective specialist IT experience, giving you immediate access to the best in the business.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with fluent Italian, who has 2+ years’ prior experience in a Support or Helpdesk role. This is a modern organisation that operates on a policy of minimal supervision, so if you have buckets of ideas and initiative you will be richly rewarded here.
- Join a dedicated IT team in the heart of Dublin City
- Provide 1st level support to your local and international colleagues
- Get the opportunity to expand your tech stack and move up to 2nd and 3rd level support roles
- Liaise with upper management and participate in projects
- Escalate issues to colleagues as necessary
- 2+ years prior experience in a role of IT Support or 1st Line Support or Desktop Support or Help Desk or Technical Support
- Fluent Italian
- CompTIA A+ / CompTIA ITF+ or equivalent
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa is an absolute requisite
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €35 – 40k + Benefits
For more information contact Francis Flood confidentially on +353 1 649 8532 or email your CV to email@example.com
For more IT opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland