Information Security Officer
- Lead the implementation of a new ISMS based on ISO27001
- Step into a managerial role
- Leading fintech organisation
This Information Security and Compliance Officer will join a leading Irish fintech organisation. You will join an expanding team and lead the implementation of a new ISMS based on the iso27001 standards. You’ll play a key role in how the organisation manages and secures their information and will have full ownership over the information security department. This is a newly-created role, and you will have the opportunity to lead this project from the start.
This organisation provides a cloud-based SaaS solution to various large-scale clients. You will have a valuable impact on the business and its success. As the team expands, you will step into a leadership role and guide engineers. You’ll report directly to the CTO and maintain their new Information Security Management System.
- Lead the implementation of a new Information Security Management System
- Monitor compliance and perform audits to ensure compliance
- Report directly to the Chief Technology Officer
- 3+ years of experience as an Information Security Manager
- Experience working in or implementing information security controls based on SOC2 or ISO27001
- CISA, CISM or CISSP
Salary: €70,000 – €90,000 DOE + health insurance, pension contribution
For more information contact Siomha McGowran confidentially on +353 1 649 8516 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for IT Audit and Security roles, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT Audit and Security opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/it-audit-and-security-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland