Internal Recruiter – Benefits include a Ski Trip
- Build a best-in-class team of recruiters
- Highly Incentive Based Environment
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Internal Recruitment is considered the most important function within the group. When we hire people who represent our values of High Performance, Client Impact, Stronger Together, Journey to Excellence, Courage & Candor. Our Leadership and L&D can train strong high performers faster into recruitment consultants and then into leaders. You will become the face of our company so professional appearance and language is highly important. We have an outstanding training programme for aspiring career-focused people who genuinely wish to develop a career as a Recruitment Consultant. This opportunity is significantly bonus driven which means there is a lot of money to be made in this sector.
Your job purpose will be to recruit the best people possible for the recruitment group of consultancies:
- Archer Recruitment (Ireland)
- Access Nursing (Ireland)
- Archer Recruitment (Malta)
- Accelerate (Malta)
We currently have a team of 70 people across the group. We have grown by 30% in 2021 and plan to continue to grow by a further 30% in 2022.
There is also a structured career path for this role into management.
If you are motivated for a successful career both in terms of finances and career development, and you aren’t afraid of putting in the effort, then please make contact.
- Participate in the onboarding and training programme
- Attend weekly training sessions with the wider recruitment team
- Recruit people for AIE, AMT, ACC, ACY, ANL and Shared Services
- Source for Candidates
- Advertise for candidates
- Use linkedin to source for candidates
- Build a referral network
- Assist in developing candidate attraction material
- Arrange 15 Screening interviews per week
- Improve resourcing processes
- Offer suggestions to attract candidates into the recruitment process
- Liaise regularly with Managers in Dublin and Malta to understand feedback
- Provide recommendations on candidate selection
- Manage the offer process
- Graduate Degree
- Interest in working in a commission driven environment
- Fluent English
- No previous experience in recruitment necessarily required.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Basic Salary of €26,000 – €33,000 depending on experience. This role will also include commission so overall you can expect to earn between €35,000-40,000.
- There are 2 salary reviews in your first year.
- 22.5 days leave
- Wellness Programme
- Quarterly events (e.g. Sports days, Overnight stay in Carrick-on-Shannon, Christmas Party, Ski Trips etc.)
- Friday Drinks
- Structured career plan