Head of IT Infrastructure Hands-on | Linux Cloud Networking
• Establish software company scaling rapidly
• Hands-on Linux, SaaS, Cloud, Networking environment
• Managing a team of 5 IT Infrastructure Engineers
Irish software company that is 8 years old and experiencing a step change in scale as their product/service has reached critical mass and is snowballing in the North American market.
The environment in a Linux based high availability SaaS platform and this role requires someone that willing and able to roll up their sleeves as well as manage a 5-person team of engineers.
You should have a strong background in Linux, high availability SaaS systems, networking (VPN’s / Routers / Firewalls / connectivity troubleshooting), Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other), MySQL database and administering Java applications.
Role / opportunity:
• Head of IT Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure Manager, Linux Infrastructure Manager, Cloud Infrastructure Manager, Linux Engineering Team Lead
• This established software business is experiencing a step-change in growth which is driving the investment in their high availability infrastructure
• Taking a hands-on approach to the role, being a technical leader as well as manager
• Managing a team of five Infrastructure Engineers, System Administrators and Network Engineers in a high availability SaaS Cloud setting
• Emphasis on Linux, SaaS, high-availability, networking and Cloud engineering
• Reporting directly to the CTO you will have a seat at the top table
Experience / skills:
• Proven track of hands-on Linux expertise of high availability SaaS systems, very good networking experience (VPN’s / Routers / Firewalls / connectivity troubleshooting)
• Knowledge of administering Java applications, MySQL database cluster and Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other)
• Experience as an IT Infrastructure Manager or Head of IT Infrastructure and experience of leading a team of 5 or more, would be helpful
• Euro 90-110K
• Bonus, Pension, Shares, Parking
• South Dublin location
For more information, contact Sam Perrin confidentially on 01 649 8512