Head of Engineering
If you’re someone who is really strong technically, but with an added personal touch, you could be exactly what this company are looking for.
This cutting-edge Software Engineering company are in the latter stages of completing their transition from a start-up to an SME. The new Head of Engineering will lead the architecture from monolithic to microservices in an agile environment, growing exponentially.
With an engineering department of 80 people, this individual will have an excellent and proven ability to deal with a wide variety of different kinds of people and be able to make important contributions to technical conversations with very smart engineering managers.
- Lead architecture from monolithic to microservices in an agile organization
- Manage an extremely talented development team
- Make a huge impact on company growth and expansion
- Experience manging an engineering or development team of 30 or more
- Good people skills and ability to manage a variety of types of people
- Good understanding of the commercial side (clients)
- A background in .Net is preferable
- Competitive salary
- Meals for €1 per day
- Health insurance
- Educational support
For more information, contact Oisin Mc Donnell confidentially on +353 01 649 8514 or email your CV to email@example.com
For more project management opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is an IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland