Senior Full Stack Java Developer – Fintech
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to work on Live Products
- Latest Technology Stack
This Senior Full Stack Java Developer position is with a leading global provider of self-service banking software solutions company. This company has more than 130 implementations across 70 countries with multiple offices across EMEA. They are looking to further grow their development team and extend their reach even further. This will provide multiple openings for career progression and provide an opportunity for employees to help shape the direction of the company.
As a Senior Full Stack Java Developer, you will join a team of dedicated developers in an open and collaborative environment where you will have the opportunity to work on live products and be involved in the full product life cycle. The flat structure environment will allow you to work with various teams as well as bring on your own ideas to help with the growth of products and the organization.
In this Senior Full Stack Java Developer role, you will also have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and tools. You will also have the ability to travel and work abroad at any of our global offices for six months while continuing to learn and expand your experience.
Bright and enthusiastic developers who are eager to learn and contribute their ideas will thrive with this very collaborative team of highly experienced and passionate developers. It will suit a Full Stack Java Developer with 4+ years’ experience, who has an eye for detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Collaborate with a variety of IT professionals to learn and contribute new ideas.
- Work with live products and be involved in the full product life cycle.
- Contribute to the growth of products and the organization.
- Have the opportunity to be involved with digital applications, mobile apps, cardholders, etc.
- Gain experience with a variety of projects in a collaborative environment.
- 4+ years of Full Stack Java Development experience
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
- High level of attention to detail and a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
Salary / Remuneration: €60,000 – €70,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
For more information contact Linda Pham confidentially on +353 1 649 8535
I specialize in recruiting for Java Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java Developer opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com