DevOps Cloud Engineer Contract Role – Up to €400 + 6 Months
- Multi-cloud Environment (AWS and Azure)
- Work with Well Established Financial Services Client
- Competitive Daily Rate (Up to €400) and Chance of Extension
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps/Platform Engineer to join a well-established financial services company and contribute to its continued success.
Take responsibility for the design, implementation, management, and automation of public cloud offerings. Operate in a hybrid cloud environment (multi-tenant private datacenters and public cloud). Define cloud architecture, technology requirements, policies, and standards. Work with modern technologies like AWS, Azure, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, containerization tools, and automation tools!
Come into the role, hit the ground running, and have an immediate positive impact on the client.
The ideal candidate will be someone who comes from a Cloud Engineering background, has a good understanding of CI/CD practices, and is looking to take on their next challenge. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Cloud Engineering
- Experience setting up and automating CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of containerization and configuration management tools
- Applicants who do not hold EU/Irish citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa will not be considered!
- Applicants must also be based in Ireland
For more information, contact Saoirse Pagel confidentially on 01 649 8534 / email@example.com