- Dublin 4 location on dart line
- Excellent work/life balance
- Great access to training and huge potential for growth/promotion
Join one the largest insurance brokers in the world.
The primary role of the Workplace Technology Support Technician is to provide End User Computing support. This role, as secondary responsibilities, also includes remote access support, AV support including Video Conferencing, staff relocation moves and changes, and senior executive support.
The Workplace Technology Support Technician maintains responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the offices, utilising up-to-date procedures, adhering to performance metrics, resolving support requests and escalating key technical issues for management input and guidance as required. The Workplace Technology Support Technician is responsible to help identify, analyse, document and facilitate implementation of solutions for both short term tactical as well as longer term solutions to improve efficiency, effectiveness and service quality.
You will :
- Maintain and support the Workplace Technology estate to the approved global hardware standards utilising agreed Global Images, processes, procedures and workflows including security controls
- Provide support and delivery of Corporate Approved applications and services, including Windows 7, Windows 10, Office including Exchange and Skype, SCCM, Endpoint Encryption and Antivirus services
- Provide user support for corporate provided mobile device hardware and Mobile Iron enterprise services
- Adhere to agreed SLAs and metrics utilising the ITSM platform (ServiceNow) for call management and escalation as appropriate
- Assist in the identification, implementation and, where needed, documentation of remediation activities
- 3+ years in a technical desktop support capacity.
- College Degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field preferred.
- Experience working in a directly with user/customer base, with ability to have a positive impact on activities from a distance.
- Technical operational knowledge of common End User Computing standards and delivery methods, including Windows 7/10, Office products including Outlook and Skype, Endpoint Encryption
- Contribute to a Global, team-oriented, collaborative workplace
Salary/ Rumination: €35,000 – €45,000 depending on experience and attractive benefits package and industry leading training
For more information, contact Elaine Sheehy confidentially on +353 1 649 8514 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Infrastructure Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland