- Multinational company – Household name
- 12-Month day rate contract (500-650)
- International project
One of the largest and most recognisable brands in the world is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Developer with strong expertise in Node.js and AWS to play a pivotal role in their global marketing strategy.
You will be working on building cross-platform integrations between marketing channels to inform the global marketing decision-making process in real-time.
This company is renowned for its innovative environment and willingness to recognise and reward high performers. The right candidate will have a proven track record of meeting objectives and product launches while delivering a high standard of work.
This role is well suited to a high performer who is capable of making an immediate impact on a project and is looking to work at the forefront of their industry.
You will :
- Design, build, test, and deploy scalable and efficient software applications using Node.js built on AWS technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Architects, and Global Teams.
- Provide hands-on technical development and mentorship to team members to improve their skills and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that software is developed following established coding standards and architectural guidelines.
- Proactively identify and resolve technical issues, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in the development process.
- Manage and prioritize the workload of the development team, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of projects.
- Act as the primary point of contact for communication between stakeholders and the development team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven success in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS services, including Cloud Formations, WAF, S3,
- Lambda, Dynamodb and RDS.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, CI/CD processes, and DevOps principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a track record of delivering creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
****Candidates must hold an EU Passport/ Stamp 4 Visa****
Salary / Remuneration
Day rate contract – €500-650 per day
For more information contact Joseph Sweeney confidentially on +353 (0)1 6498505 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting contract for developers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Ireland