Data Engineer – Big Data
Exciting Data Engineer opportunity for a Data Engineer, passionate about working with Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Scala.
You will be joining a highly-experienced team focused on gaining valuable insights for customers. You will also receive mentoring and training from your team members, to gain a high knowledge of their tech stack.
The company are developing a Big Data platform within the data protection industry. They are working with projects of large-scale for their customers, and have a wide range of complex problems in which to solve.
You will be building highly advanced and bespoke analytical tools and applications to bring your client valuable insights into their business requirements.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Data Engineer, who is interested in problem solving and gaining exposure to new, cutting-edge technologies.
- Data Engineer role
- Spark, Scala, Hadoop, Kafka, Sqoop, Flink-based Data Analytics platform
- Build new features on a huge-scale Data platform
- Opportunity to contribute in a big way and accelerate career growth as company grows
- Join an agile engineering team
- Exceptional training and career progression opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering
- Strong commercial experience using SQL and Spark/Scala (Preferably at least 1 year)
- Ability to design solutions, solve problems
- €65,000 + (negotiable)
- Excellent benefits package
- Permanent position