Data Analyst to move into Financial Trading
Exciting Data Analyst role for an individual who wants to move into the Financial Trading space. It will ideally suit an experienced Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst with good VBA skills, and an interest in trading/finance.
This is a dynamic role where you will develop VBA code to automate and optimize trading processes in partnership with the team of Dublin based traders, and also to develop your SQL skills. You will get excellent exposure to the business, and over time become a subject matter expert. The organization will be implementing a business intelligence solution (PowerBI, Tableau or similar) and you will be involved in this project from the beginning.
It is a small, agile environment where you can have a big impact. Excellent opportunity for anyone with strong analysis and VBA skills who is serious about building a career in this industry.
Role / opportunity:
- Data Analyst/BI Analyst Opportunity
- Will suit someone with a real interest in the trading/ finance space
- Receive excellent training and mentorship
- Environment where creativity and innovation are really encouraged
- Smaller sized organization that are growing due to continued success
- VBA, SQL, Data Visualisation
- Deep culture of collaboration, positivity and building world class technology
- Dublin city centre location
Skills / experience:
- Strong business intelligence/data analysis experience (2 – 7 years)
- Solid VBA skills
- An interest in trading/finance
- Educational background including Maths, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or similar
- Salary Euro 50,000 – 70,000 DOE
- Competitive bonus, health insurance
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in database and business intelligence recruitment