- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to sharpen your existing skills
- North Dublin Location
Cyber Security Analyst
Exciting Cyber Security Analyst role immersed in a dynamic environment. Your new company is an innovative consultancy on a mission to provide customers with expert solutions.
You will be a driven individual and it will be your responsibility to provide vulnerability assessments, carry out penetration tests and implement threats prevention techniques for your clients
They are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to:
- Develop a variety of security documentation including business and technical threat and risk assessments; Security Risk Management Plans; System Security Plans; contributing to policy developments and standard operating procedures.
- Apply contemporary knowledge of emerging technology issues including information and cyber security trends, vulnerabilities and threats and prevention techniques.
- Conduct proactive analytical and research tasks to meet the information and cyber security needs of your clients.
- Work alongside clients to lead and conduct information and cyber security assessment.
- Investigate information and cyber security vulnerabilities and assess the risk to stakeholders’ systems and recommend mitigating strategies through research, analysis and reporting.
To secure this role you have:
- Experience conducting proactive analytical and research tasks to meet the information and cyber security needs of clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Experience working within different security classified environments.
- The ability to write and develop a variety of ICT security technical and business documents.
- A demonstrated ability to perform technical and business Risk and Threat analysis of ICT systems.
Salary/ Rumination: €35,000 – €45,000 depending on experience and attractive benefits package
For more information, contact Conor Foster confidentially on +353 1 649 8506 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for IT Security & Network professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT Security & Network roles, please feel free to contact me email@example.com visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland