- RAN Rollout
- Day Rate Contract- Opportunity to go Permanent
- Dublin South
A leading Telecoms company is hiring for an experienced Project Manager to join their larger program to deliver a complex upgrade for sites across their mobile network. As Project Manager, you will play an integral role in the RAN rollout with a specific focus on vendor management and site design review. Broad knowledge of acquisition, transmission, radio & operations discipline will be a distinct advantage for this project.
What you will be doing:
- You will be utilizing your experience in RAN, CORE and transmission-related -Project Management in the creation and execution of strategic mobile programs.
- Engaging and defining scope, milestones and baselines, risk and change management processes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage overall rollout interaction with the equipment and services vendor on delivery
- Oversee site integration
- Work with 3rd party vendors to sign off the on-site design
- Project manage the implementation of new and existing infrastructure builds to support mobile base station roll-out programs.
- Extensive (Typically 5+ years) delivering Mobile, or Telco related engineering projects.
- Technical knowledge of mobile RAN, CORE, and transmission-related infrastructure and network concepts.
- PM certified (or PMP / Prince 2/ PMBOK)
- Experience in the lifecycle management across initiation and planning, design and execution of projects.
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects and programs across various business areas.
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Karla O’ Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or click below to apply.
I specialize in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website. 016498503/Karla.firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland