- Robotics Company
- Work from Home & Flexitime Option.
Unique opportunity to make an impact on a specialised robotics company that has strong ambitions for both your personal and professional growth. Joining the team will present opportunities to collaborate with industry leaders, who will offer advice and mentorship throughout.
Located in North-West Dublin, this organisation is undergoing a rapid growth period. This position offers an easy commute to those who live outside the city centre or the greater Dublin area. A growing clientele list, including some of the world’s largest online retailers, will expose you to large scale projects working on a global scale.
This organisation is looking to expand and invest into its R&D team, providing huge scope for rapid progression within the company as it grows.
The role also offers the perfect work life balance with an option to work from home and flexitime. This is a multi-cultural team, working in a social collaborative environment with regular team events.
- Design, implement and maintain reliable, efficient and reusable C++ code.
- Perform unit/integration testing of software components.
- Investigate HW/SW issues using robots in simulated onsite environments.
- Operate in an Agile environment under continuous integration.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- 3 years of C++ software development experience.
- Multithreading experience.
- Knowledge of Boost
- Excellent knowledge of the Standard Template Library (STL)
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 65,000-75,000 DOE
Benefits – Work from home option
Death in service
Share options after 2 years
21 days annual leave
For more information contact Dermot Cadogan confidentially on +353 1 649 8532 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.ie/#jobsearch
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland