- Large Scale Digital Transformation
- Business Project Management role
- Southside Dublin location
As this leading insurance provider embark on a digital transformation, a requirement has surfaced for an experienced Project Manager to lead the full spectrum of deliverables across this innovate program. You will have autonomy in this role to drive this program right from strategy, design and through to delivery, ensuring that all teams across the business are working in tandem and to the same common goal.
You will have the ability to create new ideas to revolutionize current processes and strive for positive business change. What this means for you is that you will be part of larger picture for the organization and be recognized as key member of this key digital transformation.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Driving delivery of a portfolio or projects
- Managing senior stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful delivery
- Managing projects in a Lean, Agile and Waterfall environment
- Manage scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources and service results
- 6+ years as Project Manager
- Working knowledge in insurance/reinsurance is a benefit but not essential
- Experience on Change Projects
- Waterfall, Agile or Lean experience
Attractive base salary
Fantastic benefits package including Pension, Free Parking, Tax Saver, Subsidized Lunch and more..
For more information contact Karla O’ Rourke confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or email your CV Karla.orourke@Archer.ie
I specialize in recruiting for Project and Programme Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form