- Business Analyst – Digital Transformation
- 6 Month Daily Rate Contract
- Dublin City Centre
Business Analyst role working on Digital Transformation projects re-designing online platforms within the global insurance and employee benefits sector.
Global Organisation in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. This Dublin-based organisation is an innovative R&D and data analytics hub that delivers industry-leading digital solutions for its clients and colleagues.
Business Experience/Technical Skills:
- Previous experience in the Insurance & brokering industry.
- Collaborate with business product owner and subject matter experts to determine and flush out functional requirements for product features
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Minimal 5years experience working in an agile scrum tech team
- Proficient in the use of agile story writing techniques (BDD, Gherkin)
- Client facing experience
- Global product development experience, dealing with multi lingual and localization.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis, ideally within financial service or regulated environments
- 3+ years working within Agile delivery teams
- Exposure to Digital Transformation and Digital User Experience
- Enterprise thinker
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
Salary / Remuneration: EUR €470 Daily Rate Contract
For more information contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 1 649 8513 or email your CV Rosie.Maguire@Archer.ie
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Business Analyst opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/business-analyst-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland