- BUSINESS ANALYST – FINANCIAL MARKETS
- DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
- 6 MONTH CONTRACT (POTENTIAL FOR LONG TERM)
My client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated business analyst to join their team and play a key role in developing best-in-class systems.
You will collaborate with the business users, developers and testing teams to develop and refine the requirements for new features and integrate the solutions into our systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a fast-paced organisation and have a direct impact on the latest projects. You will join a highly skilled team and work collaboratively with some of the best in the industry.
- Lucrative daily rate with excellent benefits including free lunch every day. Known for their fantastic company culture, this company promote team work and social events.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- 10+ years relevant work experience as a Business Analyst
- 5+ years’ experience in risk/ treasury/ buy-side credit investments (essential)
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and data analysis techniques
- Evaluate information and data gathered from multiple sources, identify impacts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural, unambiguous language. (backed up by prototypes, use cases and user stories, UI recommendations, work flow diagrams, etc.)
For more information contact Rosie Maguire confidentially on +353 (01) 649 8513 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts/Product Owners, if you wish to discuss new opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Business Analyst opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/business-analyst-jobs/