Automation Engineer – Bank Innovation Center
With a city centre location, this growing bank breaks the mould when it comes to technology and taking the next step forward to improve process development and growth for the organisation as a whole.
Unlike traditional banking, you will join a young vibrant, innovative environment where you will work on greenfield projects in a modern office setting. This is banking reformed where you will join an established team of varied talents within QA and Software Testing, leveraging from their experience working in a fully agile environment offering you personal growth and development.
In this role, you will be exposed to multiple projects allowing you to develop your technical skillset as you work on both web and mobile (Ios and Android) applications. This role will involve different methods of automation testing including Web Services, UI, CI and DevOps exposure, front and back end automation.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to build on their automation experience, both hands on technically and understanding different methods and processes within automation. This is an innovation centre where you can explore, provide proof of concepts to improve software products and processes and all new ideas are welcome.
- Join an existing Automation and Software Testing function in a leading Bank Innovation Centre.
- Work in a greenfield agile environment, participating in SCRUM meetings.
- Carry out different methods of automation testing, while being involved in the full SDLC.
- Work and be trained in a combination of the latest tools and technologies within the automation space.
- 3+ years of automation experience – Flexible on tools and technologies.
- Experience carrying out different methods of automation testing, for example, Web Services/ UI/ CI/ Mobile and more.
- Financial Service or Banking industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Gym, Discounts, Travel Allowance and more.
For more information please send your CV to Mary Lavin at email@example.com or call +35316498508.