Associate Systems Analyst
- Fintech SaaS
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Prime Dublin City Centre Location
A fantastic opportunity with a well-established and successful financial software company group with a significant presence across the EU, Asia and North America providing services to the full spectrum of wealth clients. They provide investment management solutions to traders and investment managers.
The organisation has built its business on its end-to-end SaaS platform that powers investment management functions for many clients through automation. As an It Systems Analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting complex applications in a mission critical environment. The role suits a professional someone who is looking to improve their technical skills in a fast paced, vibrant and multi-cultural organisation.
The fast growth of the company and the strong culture of internal promotion allows for excellent career opportunities.
- This role will involve working closely with Clients, providing remote management, administration and support.
- Front-line, first level technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client reported problems or issues.
- Longevity in previous roles in your career.
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service, and support environment.
- Knowledge of trading systems, databases, networks, and/or servers.
- Ability to partner with various internal departments and external vendors to deliver superior customer service.
Salary / Remuneration: €35,000 – €45,000 city centre location with strong benefits package
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, Approved Profit Share Scheme, TaxSaver Travel ticket, Cycle to Work, Flu vaccinations.
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on+353 01 649 8516 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland