Application Support Engineer
- Growing app support team
- Excellent training & support
- Leading global organisation
Opportunity for an Application Support Engineer within a leading supplier of financial security solutions to the global marketplace.
As Application Support Engineer, your role will be to support the company’s proprietary, highly configurable product. The company will provide you with strong support to succeed in your role with a 6-month training and mentorship programme.
The Application Support role suits a problem-solver with SQL and Unix skills who wants to take on a hands-on technical role within a successful, growing organisation. You will play an active role solving tickets, writing queries and analysing data. You will join an Application Support team of 15 that’s being invested in and set to grow fast.
- Provide technical support to B2B customers
- Diagnose technical issues on customer software deployments
- Take ownership of support issues through to resolution
- Track and update tickets in tracking system
- Manage communications with customers
- Escalate issues as required
- Document test cases, release notes and test releases
Skills / Experience:
- Application Support experience with complex highly configurable product
- SQL and Unix
- Problem solving and analysis
Salary / Remuneration: €50,000 – €55,000 with excellent benefits package and great location next to multiple transport links
For more information, contact Anna Pardesi confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Business Analysts, if you wish to discuss this or other Business Analyst opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland