Mid-Level Application Support | Blockchain | Training Provided
- Excellent IFSC location within minutes’ walk of Conolly
- Become an early stage contributor within this growing company
- Innovative Blockchain product within a multi – cloud environment
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, talented mid – level application support analyst to join this rapidly growing software company, developing an innovative blockchain product. This company’s modern new headquarters are based centrally within the IFSC – a short walk to Connolly station, Luas and DART. This company is a well- funded organisation set to dominate their sector in the coming years, with a disruptive product already live within a strong, European client base. With this company’s training programme, you will escalate your career and utilise the latest technologies – including Blockchain!
As a mid – level application support engineer, you will become an early stage contributor within a growing team of support analysts. With their already stellar client base set to double over the next 2 years you will have the opportunity to grow and progress your career as this company continues to prosper. As an early stage contributor, you will get into this company during its integral growth phase – opening up huge opportunities for career progression.
This opportunity will allow you to draw from your skills and experience gained in application support and utilise this knowledge as part of their newly established support function. You will gain exposure to the likes of Azure and AWS within this dynamic, multi – cloud environment. This company provides a structured training programme and you will upskill in technologies such as Confluence, JIRA and gain excellent knowledge of ITIL processes. You will gain highly – coveted experience and learn Blockchain – taking your skillset to a whole new level.
- Become an early stage contributor in this growing team of analysts
- Upskill with this company’s enviable training programme
- Learn Blockchain!
- Progress your career within this growing software company
- Strong background within an application support function (1 – 3 years)
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Interest in blockchain/cryptocurrencies a plus
Salary 35 – 40K DOE
Highly Competitive Benefits Package Including;
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
For more information contact Aoife McGrath confidentially on +353 1 649 8519 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland