Workday HCM Consultant training included
Functional Consultant with a background in SAP HR or SucessFactors HCM or Oracle HCM or PeopleSoft to transition to the Workday product with full training provided.
As a functional Consultant you will be contributing to the implementations as well as supporting customers to come up with solutions and work around of operationally critical issues, working as part of a team of ERP professionals to gain knowledge, share ideas and innovate.
There is no travel required in this role
Working with both Workday HCM and also Workday Recruiting modules to ensure that the customer gets the most out of the products and any challenges they have are handled quickly and efficiently.
Role / opportunity:
• Workday HCM Consultant / Analyst aiding both implementations and supporting the business needs to get the most out of the systems
• Receive full training on the Workday products over a 6 month+ period
• The role is focused on solving complex issues, drive change and implement solutions
• Taking an innovative approach and being passionate about excellence will make the difference
• Chance to join an exceptional company with has an exceptionally positive culture with a great culture of collaboration
• Prodigious career progression opportunities available in this meritocracy driven business
• Located in Dublin city centre with no travel required
Skills / experience:
• Proven background implementing or supporting HCM solutions (SAP HR or SucessFactors HCM or Oracle HCM or PeopleSoft or similar)
• Willingness to cross train to the Workday HCM product
• Good analytical skills, ability to multi task and act with urgency when the need arises
• Must be a team player
• EUR 55-75K
• Pension, health insurance, bonus
• Location is Dublin city centre with no travel required
Contact Sam in confidence on +353 (0)1 649 8512