Build Python Applications for Traders/ Data Analysts- Stamp 1G sponsorship
- Over 2BN+ in revenue last year
- Bleeding-edge technologies- AWS, Django, Docker
- Open to Stamp 1G visa sponsorship – Looking to help all members of the Dublin Development community!
This rapidly growing, successful Irish trading company is generating BNs in revenue each year and has established offices across Ireland and Europe. They are further expanding into lucrative European markets, and are continuing to grow their development team despite current economic difficulties experienced in other industries.
They are now looking for a Senior Python Developer to collaborate with their Front-Office team to create greenfield Python applications for future projects, and they are happy to cover visa sponsorship for developers who currently have a Stamp 1G visa, as they understand everyone is in a difficult situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. They always want to help the development community in any way they can.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with senior analysts and Principle Data Scientists to develop robust and scalable Python-based applications, using Django, AWS and MySQL. You will also have the chance to work in Machine Learning and Data Analytics, to mediate the optimal design and architecture for the applications.
This company is in no way slowing down due to Covid-19, but rather they are operating within an industry that has already been highlighted by the media in the last week to become a more lucrative sector. This is a promising opportunity, that offers security of further progression, as well as financial reassurance as they offer very generous salary packages and benefits. They are also in a position to help any developers living in Ireland who require visa sponsorship.
This position is the perfect role for any Python Developers looking to join an expanding and dynamic team, and who are passionate about data and writing good quality code.
- Senior Python Developer- Permanent
- Build Python-based applications for analysts/traders
- Django, AWS, MySQL, Python, Keras
- Huge career scope- flexibility within organisation, leadership
- Open working environment, no micro-management
- Open to Stamp 1G visa applicants
- Python development experience (2-6 years)
€50,000 – 85,000 DOE
- Flexible working hours, education and training reimbursement
If you would like any more information on this position or any general information on the current market, please reach out in confidence to Rachel Duggan on 01 649 8507 or email me at email@example.com
I specialise in the Python Software Engineering space in Dublin and surrounding areas, and I am happy to help in all matters related to IT recruitment