My client, a major leading insurance company who have their headquarters here in Dublin, is looking to hire a java engineer to join their engineering team. The ideal candidate for this role requires a minimum of 2 years of hands-on java experience. This is a fantastic company to join. They like to promote from within, offer a nice package that includes lucrative benefits.
In this role, you will work in a team of 7 other developers. You will work with two seniors, and they like to give you the opportunity to develop and grow into the role. In this team, you will have the chance to work on some major projects that they have going on which will support the companies systems. The team likes to work in a fast-paced environment but is known for having a relaxed atmosphere in the office. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and can work to deadlines. You will partake in all aspects of software project life-cycle, from gathering requirements, through design, development, and implementation.
- Develop and maintain the companies systems, primarily in Java technologies including the integration of enterprise-class applications.
- Collaborate with business customers to confirm requirements, discuss solutions, etc.
- Assist with development of QA plans and scenarios
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in build and release management
Java, Spring frameworks, SQL, SOAP, REST, Jenkins.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to €50,000
- Flexible work arrangements
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Annual leave
- Lunch allowance
- Group health scheme contributions
- Discounts on motor & home insurance
- Discounts on Travel Insurance
- Discounted parking rates
- FBD Hotel discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to the FBD Yuko
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Exam and study leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Tax Saver Tickets for Rail, Bus and Luas
This company cannot offer sponsorship, you must have an EU passport or Stamp 4 Visa.
For more information contact Niall Gilligan confidentially on +353 1 649 8517 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other software development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Software Development opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/java-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.