Mid Level .NET Back-End
- .NET Core, CI/CD, Azure & AWS
- Tech Stack that Evolves in Line with Market Trends
- Distributed Systems environment
Worldwide technology company have an opening to join their small team which presents the opportunity to gain exposure to .NET Core and Cloud technologies such as Azure & AWS relating to high-traffic sites and distributed systems.
As a Mid Level .NET Back-End in this team, you will have a key role in implementing new features and given ample opportunity to have ownership over projects, which in turn allows you to build on your technical leadership skills. You will join an environment with a key focus on cutting edge methodologies like Kanban; which gives you an opportunity to have your skills in line with market trends.
This is an organisation who are keen to invest in their people, this gives you an environment where you will have constant access to latest technologies and excellent progression opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential and excel your career.
- Design and develop new features using best practices
- Be actively involved in CI/CD process – using Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Chef
- Have ample opportunities for training and progression
- Gain continuous exposure to new technologies
- 3+ years of .NET development – C# ASP.Net MVC, WebAPI, RESTful Web Services
- Strong database skills – SQL, NoSQL
- ORM – Entity Framework or Dapper
- Demonstratable knowledge of SOLID, SOA, IoC and TDD
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: .NET Core, Couchbase, Docker, Solr, NHibernate, ServiceBus
- Competitive annual leave package
- Heath and Dental for you and your family
- Annual Bonus
- Share options
- Progression opportunities
€60,000 – €70,000 DOE + Benefits
To discuss in confidence, call Robyn de Brún on +353 1 649 8515
I specialise in recruiting for .NET professionals in Dublin.
For more .NET opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland