Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- Fastest growing platform provider globally
- Excellent career progression
- Bleeding Edge Technologies
Blockchain organization has an opportunity for a Senior SRE/Operations Engineer to join their growing team in a prime Dublin City Centre location – just a 5-minute walk from the nearest Dart station, Luas and local amenities.
This vibrant and exciting company uses cutting-edge technology to provide innovative solutions, and require multiple Site Reliability Engineers, at various levels to join their team. With the rapid growth they offering leadership positions for engineers and a clear-cut career progression path. You will get exposure to a tier-one organization at an early stage of expansion, allowing you to further develop your career.
Use the latest tools and technologies, it’s a fully containerized environment (Docker/Kubernetes). The cloud environment is a mix of Azure, GCP and IBM. A high calibre award-winning tech team – you will have the opportunity to work with like-minded tech-savvy individuals. A culture focused organisation you will have lots of fun with regular social events, team trips, a modern free canteen and a fully equipped open bar in the office. They also offer flexible hours for a work to life balance accustomed to you.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion.
- 5+ Years of experience in an Operations/SRE role.
- 4+ Years of experience working with Python or Go
- Strong troubleshooting skills to keep our services highly available
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code. (Helm, Terraform, GitOps)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
Salary: Up to €100,000
Benefits: Pension, Health, Gym, 29 days annual leave, Flexible working hours, TaxSaver & Bike2Work scheme.
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on+353 01 649 8516 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland