Site Reliability Engineer – Fast Career Progression
- An organisation that encourages innovation, education and the opportunity to develop your own projects.
- Always promoting internally- this opportunity gives excellent career progression opportunities.
- No management layers, collaborate with senior management
An Irish tech company that provides network as a service platform is seeking an ambitious Site Reliability Engineer to join their growing team in the modern offices located in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to learn, has innovative ideas to make changes by introducing new technologies and methods into the organisation, so you can make a big impact. Always looking to internally promote before making new hires this organisation is a great place to quickly progress, a lot of their senior roles are filled by people who joined at entry-level, they provide training and development for anything you feel would make you more equipped to excel in the role and to move into more senior positions. You will also be provided with the flexibility to shape your own career path, moving into other areas of the organisation is supported by management.
They are solving things in IoT that no one else is, coming in now is an excellent time as they are formulating the future of the organisation. The CEO sits in the open office and is very approachable, there is no management layers or micromanagement allowing you to feel comfortable in expressing your ideas.
An innovative vibrant culture whose employees are their success, there is an active social club with over 10 clubs including a brewery club (yes you can brew your own beer!!), movie nights, free lunches, wine and cheese nights. When you are in the office take advantage of their office bar, masseuse, canteen and flexible working hours.
- Deploying scalable & robust solutions over our private or public cloud to support product and platform engineering applications
- Constantly look for improvements for any platform or resourcing constraints through automation and new technologies
- Troubleshooting and supporting customer and platform related issues
- Attending stand-up meetings and collaborating with peers to deliver company/customer business requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Innovative and self-starter who isn’t afraid of sharing big ideas
- Scripting Skills (PowerShell/Python/Bash/Shell/Perl)
- Experience with deployment/config. Automation tools
Rate: €70,000 DOE
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Life Cover, Laptop, Xmas and Easter gift vouchers, 22 days annual leave, Free Lunch, Friday Beer days, massage in the office, education assistance.
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on +353 01 649 5816 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer- Archer is an It Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.