AWS Data Engineer – Redshift & Python, Big Data
Exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to build a best in class cloud based big data analytics platform using AWS, Redshift, Python. Dublin City Centre based technology development centre where agile teams build innovative solutions in the area of big data analytics.
You will design and build analytics solutions analyzing huge volumes of data to produce actionable insights. It’s a modern tech stack including Redshift, AWS, S3 Python, and Tableau. The organization are always looking to adopt new data technology that will benefit your business, ensuring data engineers keep their skills current.
The culture is genuinely collaborative and they hire technologists who love solving problems.
There is a big focus on keeping engineers learning and engaged, so you will be encouraged to learn new technologies and contribute to different types of projects.
This will ideally suit a data engineer with strong back end SQL Server skills, who is passionate about data technology and wants to continue to develop new technical skills
Role / opportunity:
- Data Engineer
- Join a specialized agile data engineering team
- Solution Design, Database Development, ETL, Data Warehousing, Performance Tuning & Optimisation
- Amazon Redshift, AWS, S3, Python and Tableau
- Tackle complex, challenging projects with huge volumes of data
- Learn new technologies and tackle challenging, complex projects
- Great culture, nice team
Skills / experience:
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in Data Engineering
- Strong database engineering skills with Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Teradata, or similar database (columnar/MPP)
- Good python skills
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and solve new problems
- Strong communication skills
- Salary €65,000 – €80,000 DOE + attractive benefits package
- Permanent Position
- Dublin City Centre
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in data analytics and business intelligence recruitment.