QA Test Analyst -Trained in Automation Environment
- Manual Tester trained in an automation environment
- Build technical skills with Jira, SQL, Selenium and Java
- Onsite parking and multiple public transport routes
An established organisation based in West Dublin is currently seeking a high energy and enthusiastic Test Analyst to join their combined hybrid team of manual and automation testers.
This growing team works on a variety of projects including new application builds, new customer portal builds, migration and integration projects and much more. This is a full test lifecycle role, executing functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts.
Working on this team you will work alongside automation engineers you will be exposed to elements of the automation process, trained and contributing to automation scripts with building your experience and working with Selenium and Java.
This is a fully agile team where you will also work with other functions within the organisation, business and engineering in particular.
You will also have multiple opportunities to progress your career not just within the QA/ Automation function but within other areas of the business, Development, BI/Analytics, PM, BA and Management/ Leadership roles.
With onsite parking and multiple transport links, this office is ideally situated for North, West, City Centre and West Dublin commuters. Flexible working hours and an emphasis on a team company culture are all additional’s you can enjoy in this employee first organisation.
- End-to-end software testing with SQL and Jira
- Working within the full test life cycle
- Writing test scripts, executing functional, non-functional, regression and integration test scripts, SQL queries for a database.
- 3+ years end-to-end manual testing
- Interest in learning automation, high energy individual
- Strong SQL
- Insurance industry experience would be a distinct advantage, FS and Banking are also relevant.
- Must hold an EU passport or Stamp 4 visa.
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: €40,000 – €47,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Healthcare, bonus, pension, flexible working hours, staff discounts, education allowance and more.
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.