Senior API Automation Engineer – Trained in Postman Pro
- Greenfield Role – Define new processes
- Growing company – Good career progression opportunities.
- Cloud based platform
Join one of Irelands leading, market resilient software companies providing cloud-based platforms for thriving global organizations. Operate on a modern technology product that connects multiple devices together by sending updates to one another in order to create an action allowing you to have an impact on modern day to day technology used by millions of users.
In this Greenfield role you will gain an insight into new and exciting technologies on the market at the moment. You will be trained in Postman Pro allowing you to become an expert in working with restful API’s along with developing your hands-on experience in this area.
You will get the opportunity to work on a global cloud-based platform where you will see the fruits of your work used by millions of worldwide users on a daily basis. This allows you to be exposed to highly sought-after tools within the industry – AZURE & AWS.
As this is a new role, you get to have your voice heard from the beginning – being allowed to carve your own path and gaining full autonomy and ownership over the role and how you want to lead it!
You will also operate alongside Developers and Dev ops in the full product cycle, gaining an insight into their career and constantly learning about that stage of development.
- Follow agile methodologies using modern tooling and work practices.
- Develop and implement automation frameworks on a cloud-based platform.
- Develop API test suites – covering functionality, reliability, performance and security testing.
- Operate closely with QA manager to help develop the API test strategy.
- 4+ years’ experience in Test Engineering
- Previously designed and implemented a framework for automating the execution, analysis and reporting.
- Strong Restful API experience.
Salary / Remuneration: €45,000 – €60,000 DOE
Benefits: Healthcare, pension, gym, flexible working hours and work from home, training, 25 days annual leave.
For more information contact Cathal Herron confidentially on +353 1 649 8509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org