Performance Test Engineer – Greenfield Role, Blockchain Environment
- Greenfield role – Newly developed position for a passionate Performance Test Engineer
- Trained in a Blockchain environment
- Work on new automation builds with an experienced team of QA and Developers
Unique opportunity for a passionate Performance Test Engineer to join a leading tech company in Dublin city centre. This growing organisation have successfully completed the first phase of development and looking to take on phase 2 as we set into 2020.
With a genuine passion for the tech they develop, this unique organisation strive to be at the forefront of their industry building valuable platforms that make a real impact for their global customer base. Working with blockchain this tech team are fully involved at all stages of development, working in a collaborative setting.
As the first leg of development and QA has been completed, the next stage is to develop and automate applications in Kotlin and BDD with full training and mentorship provided in this tech. You will join an experienced team of developers, QA and DevOps sharing your insights and knowledge while also learning from a number of expert individuals.
This is a full transparency organisation where your ideas are welcome and considered with full visibility of the product lifecycle.
As this is a new role, this opportunity also offers the potential to grow a small function of Performance Test engineers under you and develop this skillset within the organisation as they continue to grow. Growing your technical knowledge in addition to your strategy and leadership skills.
This is a flexible work environment allowing you to balance both career development and commitments outside of the office.
- Join an existing QA Automation team working on existing automation builds and new builds for 20202
- Collaborate with the development function from phase one of the development lifecycle, providing QA and Automation insights
- Work on web and mobile applications through a modern tech stack
- Want to upskill and learn new technology
- 5 years of performance testing experience
- Experience with one OO programming language – Java or Python is preference but open to others
- Experience working with containers (Example, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc)
- Candidates must hold an EU passport or stamp 4 visa
Salary: €60,000 – €75,000 DOE
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.