Mid-Level Engineer | AWS Microservices .NET Core
- World-Class Engineering Team
- Greenfield Projects
- .NET Core, Linux, Microservices, AWS
World-Class .NET Engineering team who build Microservices Distributed Systems for a global market. As a Mid-Level .NET Engineer in this company you will champion solution design and deployment strategies across .NET Core, Linux and AWS while alongside Senior industry leaders; providing you with an invaluable learning environment that will help pave the path for the rest of your career.
The role offers exposure to Greenfield projects including multi-threaded and real-time programming solutions for Microservice Distributed Systems.
You will join an organisation that has a strong emphasis on Work-Life-Balance by providing a flexible environment inclusive of flexible workings hours, weekly remote working and a highly competitive annual leave package.
- 3+ Enterprise level C# development experience
- Expert level C#: multi-threading, TPL, async
- Knowledge in Design Patterns
- Experience with performance tuning
- Messaging systems: Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with .NET Core, Linux or AWS presents an advantage
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Annual Leave Package
- Share options
€50,000 – €70,000 DOE
For more information contact Robyn de Brún confidentially on +353 1 649 8515
I specialise in recruiting for .NET Software Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other .NET Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more .NET Development opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland