DevOps Technical Lead – Blockchain
- Opportunity to shape the DevOps culture
- Huge promotional opportunities to management
- Bleeding edge technologies
Blockchain technology company requires a DevOps Technical Lead to join their growing team in the heart of Dublin City Centre near all local amenities including, dart, bus, and rail.
In production with 30 financial institutions in Europe and now expanding globally, they are looking for a technical lead to be a core part of the engineering team and influence the new direction of the technology. There will be a lot of ownership and autonomy and you will play a key role of shaping the DevOps culture. There will be huge promotional opportunities for the successful candidate as they grow rapidly, enabling the successful candidate to excel in their career at pace.
You will use cutting edge technologies in this role and develop exciting new technology. They are fully containerized with Docker and Kubernetes. You will be part of a collaborative team where engineers have a culture of mentoring each other in a highly technical and challenging area of Fintech.
The successful candidate will get 25 days’ annual leave, flexible hours and a full benefits package.
- DevOps Technical lead experience architecting and managing complex infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with:
- Container technology and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Monitoring tools
- NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL & Elastic)
- Proficiency in a programming language (Kotlin, Go or Python)
Salary: €100,000 – €120,000 DOE
Benefits: Full benefits package provided
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on+353 01 649 8516 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland