Senior DevOps Engineer AWS/Kubernetes
- Largest platform provider globally
- Use the latest technologies: AWS and Docker/Kubernetes
- Headquartered in Ireland
DevOps Engineer position for a global company whose platform is the largest and fastest-growing in the world pulling in 10 billion of revenue annually. They are headquartered in Dublin 7 in modern well-equipped offices.
After just expanding by 150 people in 2019 and further growth projected in 2020 there is an opportunity for quick progression. Use the latest tools and technologies and liaise with like-minded tech-savvy individuals in a multicultural environment. The ideal candidate will have DevOps experience with AWS and Kubernetes with strong coding/scripting skills.
A multicultural, inclusive environment in an organisation that puts their employees first with flexible hours and competitive benefits.
- Support the continued growth of the company
- Contribute to automation development to support evolution, delivery and the release process of a large enterprise multi-consumer application
- Improve tools and processes as they continually look to improve technologies and processes
- Participate with greenfield projects using the latest tools and technologies
- Strong coding/scripting skills (Groovy, PHP, Python, Bash, Java)
- Strong automation skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker (Kubernetes is advantageous)
Salary: Up to €95,000
Benefits: pension, health insurance (vhi), bonus, life assurance, flexible hours, 22 days annual leave, canteen, free parking
For more information, contact Deirdre Collins confidentially on +353 01 649 5816 or email your CV to email@example.com
About Archer- Archer is an It Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland.