Application Support Engineer – Learn Blockchain
- Growing IFSC based software house
- Training provided in Azure, AWS & Blockchain technologies
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
An opportunity has arisen for an application support engineer to join this growing Fintech company based in Dublin’s IFSC – a well connected central location in the heart of Dublin. This company’s innovative Blockchain product is already live across client sites – giving you the opportunity to interact with a fully – functional, live blockchain product.
You will join a tight – knit team of support analysts, due to this company’s proven success the team of application support analysts is set to continue to grow, opening up huge opportunities for internal promotion.
Upon joining you will receive training from experts in Azure, AWS and Blockchain. You will continue to train and upskill with the most – modern of tech stacks, exposure which is sure to drive your career forward. Use technologies such as SQL, JIRA, confluence and sharpen your technical skills. You will investigate bugs and look into logs and code – liaising with developers to ensure the smooth running of this application.
- Support an innovative Blockchain product that is already live with clients
- Gain exposure to a multi – cloud environment – Azure and AWS
- Upskill and stay ahead of the curve with a modern tech stack
- Open up opportunities for career progression within this growing team
- Experience in application support
Salary 35 -40K DOE
Highly Competitive Benefits Package Including;
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance
- Highly competitive bonus scheme
For more information contact Aoife McGrath confidentially on +353 1 649 8519 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.ie
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland