Senior Backend Python developer – Learn Elixir
- Build new SaaS product from scratch
- Be a technical leader in python development
- Opportunity to learn Elixir
Innovative SaaS product company are creating a new team to build the latest addition to their successful suite of products. You will have the opportunity to design and develop the back end of cloud based micro services from scratch. You will have considerable autonomy and have ownership of ongoing development of the services you build. This will suit an experienced Python developer who wants to apply their skills and experience in an environment where they can make a big impact.
The organisation is looking for a senior software engineer who can take on the role of being a technical leader of python in the organisation.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn Elixir and gain commercial experience. The technology stack also includes Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Docker.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, ambitious software engineer with a track record of building web applications in Python, who wants to learn new technical skills and build something from scratch.
- Strong Python software engineering skills (5 – 10+ years)
- Experience building web applications
- Docker, Cloud experience would be helpful
- 70,000 – 90,000 base DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment
For more information contact Ruta Makangila confidentially on +353 (0)1 649 8531 or email your CV Ruta.Makangila@archer.ie