AWS DevOps Engineer – Greenfield
- Greenfield team for a major project
- Bleeding Edge Technology AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent benefits package
A major player in the financial services area is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join a greenfield team for a major project in the heart of Dublin City.
In this role, you will sit on a newly formed team of 30 and you will get the opportunity as a DevOps Engineer to make a massive impact on the project, dedicating 100% of your time hands-on with the latest tools and technologies, without having to touch any legacy code.
The team is Senior and autonomous so this position would ideally suit someone interested in a highly technical, hands-on role with opportunities for progression.
Located in an extremely central modern office in Dublin 2, you can avail of various transport (Luas, DART, Dublin Bus) but you can also take advantage of flexible hours and remote working. This opportunity is unique as it feels like a start-up environment that encourages innovation, and also boasts a generous benefits package being an established global organization. They offer a lucrative performance bonus, pension, full healthcare and 25 days annual leave.
- Use bleeding edge technologies
- Develop and build out the AWS infrastructure/landing zone
- Build CI/CD pipelines for the application
- Partner closely with architecture and key stakeholders for the successful delivery of the greenfield solution
Skills Experience Required:
- Practical AWS platform experience
- Practical DevOps Experience- Use of CI/CD pipeline tooling
- Experience with one or more Development language
Salary: 80,000 DOE
Benefits: Pension, Health, Performance Bonus, remote working
For more information call Deirdre on 016498516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org