- Global Cloud Innovation Hub
- Large Scale Production Environment
- R&D Centre
An innovative and global tech leader is aiming to become a market leader in a new area within the tech space. This multinational giant is aiming to become market leader within the cloud technology market. It’s aim is to rival AWS and Azure to become the globe’s number one public cloud. The project has received a huge amount of investment for the research and development of the product. This R&D centre has been established within Dublin City centre, making it easily accessible to Luas, Dart and Bus lines.
The R&D team are hoping to add a Senior C++ Architect to design, develop and implement their very own tools and applications that will be rolled out into global operations. This role also presents the opportunity to mentor and provide solutions for site reliability engineers across the globe. Implementing your own designed and developed solutions will give you an amazing opportunity to showcase your expertise at such a high level.
The nature of this greenfield project will put you in a large-scale production environment working on full end-to-end development. This will mean you have full reign over any tool you are tasked with designing. It is an amazing opportunity for a C++ developer to move into the forefront of cloud technology, right at the beginning of this exciting project.
- Be responsible for design and implement, using C++, the high-availability deployment architecture, realizing elastic scaling, automatic failover within seconds, and traffic limiting degradation to ensure efficient and stable running of large-scale clusters.
- Be responsible for optimizing the system performance on the live network, improve the usage of middleware resources, increase system stability, and ensure service running..
- Continuously improve user experience based on cloud service characteristics and requirements.
- 5+ years’ experience using C++11 or above.
- Experience working in a live production environment.
- Experience in distributed systems or computing.
- Cloud experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary / Remuneration: €100,000 – 120,000 DOE
25 Days Annual Leave
For more information contact Dermot Cadogan confidentially on +353 1 649 8532 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for C++ Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other C++ Engineering opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland