Data Engineer – Contract, Redshift, Python
Data Engineer contract based in Dublin City Centre. 6 month daily rate contract with good scope for extension. Build data management, data analytics and business intelligence solutions using Amazon Redshift, AWS, Python and Tableau.
Data analytics is mission critical for this organization (core to their business) and they are embarking on a rebuild of their centralized data warehouse. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the design and development of effectively a new AWS Redshift data warehouse using S3 and Python.
Great environment for contractors (potential for staying long term, lunch is provided, agile, great projects).
This will ideally suit a well-rounded data engineer with strong redshift and python experience interested in taking on a challenging project.
Role / opportunity:
- Data Engineer – AWS, Redshift, S3, Python, Tableau
- Join a specialized agile data engineering team
- Large scale data warehouse & data lake rebuild project
- Redshift, S3, AWS, Python, SSAS, SQL Server and Tableau
- Tackle complex, challenging projects with huge volumes of data
- Great culture, nice team
Skills / experience:
- 5 – 10+ years’ experience in Data Engineering
- Amazon Redshift, Python, SQL skills
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies and solve new problems
- Strong communication skills
- Salary €450 – €550 DOE
- 6 Month Contract
- Dublin City Centre
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty in confidence on 01 649 8510 or Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
To see other similar opportunities: https://www.archer.ie/business-intelligence-jobs/
I specialize in data analytics and business intelligence recruitment.