- International Consultancy
- Major Enterprise Level Projects
- Permanent Position
This International Blue Chip Consultancy is highly regarded for delivering some of the most significant solutions to major local and international corporations. Due to their prestigious reputation and track record they are invited to deliver many of the most significant projects in Ireland. This will give you the opportunity to contribute to a range of high impact programmes.
This company offers a challenging and rewarding environment. They have a structured career path which rewards high achievers. In this team you will join a full software development integration team and you will focus purely on managing projects.
- Develop and lead project plans.
- Manage stakeholders
- Lead methodology and be an advocate of project standards
- Lead and motivate the project team.
- 5 + years experience managing projects
- Software or Software Integration Experience
- Previous Consulting experience
- An Advantage any of the following: payments, sepa, regulatory banking projects
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 65,000 – 75,000, plus Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
For more information contact Josh Linton confidentially on +353 1 649 8501 or email your CV email@example.com
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.ie/project-management-jobs/
Project Management Jobs
Keywords: agile, BA, banking, business analysis, business analyst, business consultant, Insurance, INVESTMENTS, life and pensions, Management Consultant, PM, PMI, PMP, Prince 2, Prince II, Proje, Project Management, Project Manager, Scrum, senior consultant
Salary: 65000 - 75000
Location(s): Dublin City Centre
Benefits: Mobile phone, Pension, Educational assistance, Bonus, Holiday Fund, Permanent Health Insurance, Vivas Health Cover,
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
* Denotes a required field
Please ensure you provide a phone number so we can discuss this opportunity