Video Intelligence Research Engineer – Daily Rate Contract
Global giant leading the way forward in their space with new Video Analytics R&D centre in the heart of Dublin is currently seeking Video Intelligence Research Engineer for 12-month daily rate contract.
This role is like no other in Dublin at present, you will be one of few Video Analytics and Data Scientist leading projects and developing new software concepts in this space.
You will be involved in building the next generation of video analytics and data science resources for this leading organisation through various methods including, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Science, Image and Video processing while working on detection and recognition projects.
This is a diverse role that offers both hands-on and project lead opportunities, exercising both your leadership and technical skill set on a daily basis.
You will collaborate with lead R&D office’s throughout Ireland, working in conjunction with other R&D locations in Dublin, Cork and Athlone.
Role / opportunity:
- Video Analytics and Data Scientist lead working with Analytics/Video Processing/Computer Vision/Machine Learning
- Gain experience working on greenfield projects in image/ video processing
- Cutting-edge research and development of next-generation products
- Completely new R & D Department
- Highly visible role where you can make a big impact
- Diverse role with both hands on and managerial aspects
Skills / experience:
- PhD and strong academic record
- Experience in Video Analytics, Computer Vision, Video Data Processing or similar
- Data Science and Machine Learning skills
- Extensive R & D experience in academia or industry
- €350 – €530 (Daily Rate)
- Dublin City Centre
If you would like to discuss the above role or find out about other BI / Data / Analytic opportunities please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Equally if you are an organisation looking to expand or simply seeking advice in this space please get in touch and I would be happy to assist in any way I can.
DD: +353 1 649 8508
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org