Use Tech skills to move into Business Analyst
- Great Company Culture
- Liaise Closely with the Business
- Strong Benefits Package
This Analyst Role is with an Insurance Company which has is in the process of rejuvenating its key software applications. As part of the digital transformation programme they have an opportunity for a person who has some experience with Web Services Integration Skills such as XML, XSD, JSON and Soap to use these skills in a more business focused and project-based role.
It this role, you will gather requirements, implement the changes and collaborate with testing. The role will expose you to more Business Analysis and provide you with Project Manager skills.
This is a career development opportunity for someone who enjoys technology and would like to put their career on a track to becoming a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Gather and Analyse Business Requirements
- Contribute to planning sessions
- Perform System Analysis
- Understand a range of connection points between systems
- Create technical specifications
- 2 + years’ experience within software, in either integration, programming or support
- Banking or Insurance Experience
- Web Services Integration skills, XML, XSD, JSON or SOAP
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 40,000 + bonus + health insurance + pension
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com