UAT Test Lead
- Flexible & collaborative environment- excellent benefits
- Leading financial services organisation.
- Ownership over UAT across multiple projects.
UAT Test Lead opportunity with a leading financial services provider based in West Dublin. Coming into the role, the UAT Test Lead will support the Business Analysts by coordinating the UAT activities for the Dublin office, creating test scripts, dealing with the test approach, through to defect management as well as the final sign off for UAT overall.
This opportunity would ideally suit someone with extensive experience in coordinating UAT in a structured environment with a keen eye and confidence to question anomalies that may exist.
Role / opportunity:
- Coordinate UAT activity from creating a UAT Test Plan, identify and schedule test resources.
- Lead UAT team throughout the testing phase to ensure testing is carried out to the highest standard.
- Collaborate alongside Business System Analysts and other internal teams.
- Obtain final sign off for code release to production environment.
- Flexible and family friendly company culture
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Previous UAT Lead/Coordination experience within a structured environment.
- Previous financial services experience would be ideal but not essential.
- €50,000 – €60,000 DOE
- Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible hours
- West Dublin
For more information, contact Nadine Oppermann confidentially on +353 1 649 8503 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for QA and Software Testers, if you wish to discuss this or other QA and Software Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com