Test Lead, technical role – Dublin 9
As the recognised global leader in optical Imaging systems for machine learning, you will join this development team at a pivotal time as they look to create a new suite and generation of products.
This role requires an experienced Test Lead to become the driving force of a newly develop QA team in a software development organisation.
In this role, you will work in areas of test unlike any other, gaining exposure to computer vision algorithms, UI development, Cloud processing and more.
Working on a Linux based platform you will test a wide variety of software products, gaining hands-on experience with Jira and Python amongst other technologies.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a very unique Irish company!
- Join an Irish owned global leader in optical image software product development
- Gain exposure to areas of image processing such as Machine Learning, Visualisation, Real-time Control & more!
- Build out test plans and schedules for new and existing development phases of software
- Lead a small team in QA development but still be technically hands-on
- 5+ years in QA with min 2 years leading a team
- Extensive experience leading full lifecycle testing projects
- ISTQB certified
- Experience with JIRA or similar tools.
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: €45,000 – €55,000
Benefits: 22 day AL, Pension, Benefit allowance, Flexitime, Health Care, Shares and more.
For more information, contact Mary Lavin confidentially on +353 1 649 8508 or click below to apply.
I specialise in QA & Testing recruitment. If you wish to discuss this or other QA & Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website for more opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org