- 6 Month Daily Rate Contract in Waterford
- Significant permanent career potential
- Start ASAP
The Technical Project Manager will oversee planning and management to enable the successful delivery of solutions and business objectives. The role will draw on a candidate’s varied skillset, where they will coordinate the initiatives of multiple teams and external clients.
While this opportunity is initially a 6 month contract, a permanent offer will be extended based on the success of the contract. Having the right people matters, and this organisation retain exceptional individuals.
- Communicate and provide support to stakeholders to establish strong rapport
- Improve team performance by leading, mentor, training, motivating and building team cohesiveness
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and budget
- Execute tasks as defined in the project plan
Skiils & Experience
- Agile background essential
- Financial services/Insurance experience
- Minimum 4 years of Project Management
Rate: €400 per day
For more information, contact Nick Broderick confidentially on +353 1 649 8513 or click below to apply.
I specialise in recruiting for Project Managers, if you wish to discuss this or other Project Management opportunities, please feel free to contact me or visit our website.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com